School House Kitchen was uploaded at June 1, 2017 at 5:23 pm. This blog post is posted in the Kitchen category. School House Kitchen is tagged with School House Kitchen, School, House, Kitchen..
Schoolschool1 (sko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution where instruction is given, esp. to persons under college age: The children are at school.
- an institution for instruction in a particular skill or field.
- a college or university.
- a regular course of meetings of a teacher or teachers and students for instruction;
program of instruction: summer school.
- a session of such a course: no school today; to be kept after school.
- the activity or process of learning under instruction, esp. at a school for the young: As a child, I never liked school.
- one's formal education: They plan to be married when he finishes school.
- a building housing a school.
- the body of students, or students and teachers, belonging to an educational institution: The entire school rose when the principal entered the auditorium.
- a building, room, etc., in a university, set apart for the use of one of the faculties or for some particular purpose: the school of agriculture.
- a particular faculty or department of a university having the right to recommend candidates for degrees, and usually beginning its program of instruction after the student has completed general education: medical school.
- any place, situation, etc., tending to teach anything.
- the body of pupils or followers of a master, system, method, etc.: the Platonic school of philosophy.
- a group of artists, as painters, writers, or musicians, whose works reflect a common conceptual, regional, or personal influence: the modern school; the Florentine school.
- the art and artists of a geographical location considered independently of stylistic similarity: the French school.
- any group of persons having common attitudes or beliefs.
- parts of close-order drill applying to the individual (school of the soldier), the squad(school of the squad), or the like.
- [Australian and New Zealand Informal.]a group of people gathered together, esp. for gambling or drinking.
- schools, [Archaic.]the faculties of a university.
- [Obs.]the schoolmen in a medieval university.
- of or connected with a school or schools.
- [Obs.]of the schoolmen.
- to educate in or as if in a school;
- [Archaic.]to reprimand.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
School House Kitchen have 5 pictures , they are Arvada School House Kitchen & Libations, Featured Customer | Schoolhouse Pendants Grace Kitchen Of Idyllic Hawaiian Retreat, Schoolhouse Shades Lend Texas-Sized Style To Austin Kitchen, The Bar At School House Kitchen & Libations | By Snap Man, Schoolhouse Pendants Farmhouse-kitchen. Following are the images:
Designing the family area so that it seems very crucial that you pay attention and relaxed. The cozy School House Kitchen will make friends, the guests, or relatives who arrive at visit to experience at home. Should you could spend some time speaking using them within this bedroom, along with the nice impact that you might, would not be wonderful? Organizing interior design living room you can begin by picking a correct couch models.
There are lots of alternatives of resources as you are able to choose. Beginning with one-piece of lumber to material or lumber framework covered with cloth and foam multifaceted. If put into the room contemporary classic-style lumber can strengthen the feeling. Nevertheless, program of timber in a minimalist modern room can put in a comfortable natural environment.
Collection of liking you and a suitable chair, will assist the appearance of a room that is living. Fit product can you select must correspond with the concept moved by the household itself. In case a contemporary living-room stuffed with chairs contemporary and minimalist, School House Kitchen would look unusual. Modern feeling would be tougher radiated should you pick a chair that's other classic facts along with designs.